Saturday, October 3, 2009

Good News!

WOW - Such a great day today. So many good things happened!

First, on the way home, I succumbed to temptation and stopped at a yard sale. And I'm glad I did! I got FIVE broken watches for just $2! Can you say steampunk jewelry? And even if I can't come up with anything to make, watch parts go on etsy for like $10! I might actually make some money soon.

Second, I have a contact who can get me a spot in her local craft fair on the first of November... Hallelujah! It seems the universe has heard my prayers... If I can't seem to get a job, at least I can make some money selling my jewelry!

Third... what was third? Oh! I found two bobby pin sets I'd made a while ago and haven't listed yet, and they're ADORABLE. I can't wait to get them up.

AND I found the book I've been looking for, A Feast for Crows, by George R.R. Martin, which is fabulous.

Of course, now that I might be in this craft fair thing I don't know when I'm going to have time to build up a stock for it AND make my Halloween costume... maybe it's a good thing I don't have a job, eh?

I wish you all the same sort of luck I've had today, and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment